DORDT SEMESTER PROGRAMS
Semester in Zambia
Step 1: Complete the Dordt internal approval process. See Alexis Kreun (CA 133) for materials and instructions.
Step 2: Complete all Semester in Zambia application materials:
- Initial Northrise Application Packet:
- Semester in Zambia application: Preview the application, collect the required information, write your essay answers, then complete and submit the application online.
- $50 application fee, payable to Dordt College.
- Recommendations: Print three copies of the Recommendation Form; print and sign your name after one of the statements; give to two faculty members, and one student services member or a pastor to complete.
- Study Permit Form
- NU Student Enrollment Form
- Hostel Application Form
- Individual Studies Contract Form(s), if necessary
Visa Application Documents (after acceptance)
___Medical report (just the x-ray)
___Copy of passport
___Passport Size Photos ( these can be scanned but the student will be required to submit originals once they arrive in Zambia)
___Acceptance Letter from Northrise University
___Supporting letter from Northrise University
___Copy of Memorandum of Understanding between Dordt College and Northrise
All application materials are due April 1 for the fall semester and October 1 for the spring semester.