Summer 2014 Online Semester
Students who have registered for classes can view only the books required for those classes on the DCC Academics tab under "My Books".
Reasons to purchase your books from the Dordt Bookstore:
- The Bookstore has the books in stock, no need to wait for the mail
- The Bookstore gets as many “used” books as possible
- The Bookstore guarantees you receive the correct book(s) for the class you are signed up to take
- The Bookstore will let you return your book(s) if you drop or change a course within the allotted time
- RENTALS – Many of our books are rentable, again no need to wait for the mail delivery and send back through the mail system. The books can be returned directly to the bookstore.
You will need a credit card, driver’s license, and student ID to rent textbooks
- The Bookstore provides personal customer service
- Receive a free t-shirt with a minimum $250 textbook order
Textbook requirements are subject to change until classes begin.
* Price is not available at this time.
NB: New Book for this course (this book has not been used for any other course on campus in the past).
|CORE-120-1||ENGLISH COMPOSITION||HAWLEY, L|
|KIRSZNER||CONCISE WADSWORTH HANDBOOK (TABBED VERS), 4TH EDITION
|CORE-180-1||RESPONDING TO LITERATURE||POSTMA, R|
|NO TEXT REQUIRED
|PSYC-204-1||LIFE SPAN DEVELOPMENT||CHRISTIANS, M|
|SANTROCK||ESSENTIALS OF LIFE-SPAN DEVELOPMENT, 3RD EDITION
|SOC-201-1||SOCIOLOGY AND SOCIAL JUSTICE||OLSON, E|
|MACIONIS||SOCIETY: THE BASICS, 12TH EDITION