- In the U.S. News and World Report’s (USN&WR) 2013 college lists, Dordt College was honored with the highest ranking of any college in Iowa, sixth on the Best Regional Colleges list. Dordt College has been ranked for the last 21 years.
- Forbes.com has named Dordt College one of “America’s Best Colleges.” Ranked in the top 10 percent of all colleges in the nation, Dordt College is recognized for providing a quality education at an affordable price.
- Princeton Review, a trusted source for many college-bound students, named Dordt College on its 2014 “Best Colleges in the Midwest” list, citing the Dordt College’s vibrant community life with a student body that is “friendly,” “close-knit,” and “a cohesive group.”
- Washington Monthly listed Dordt College among the top baccalaureate colleges in the country. The rankings are based on the magazine’s measure of alumni social mobility and each institution’s commitment to research and service.
- Faith on View ranked Dordt College to its list of Top 20 Christian Colleges in Student Success and Satisfaction. Dordt is also ranked 11th on the Christian College in the Midwest list and 14th among small colleges (750 to 1999 students).
- Dordt College was listed among the top 500 ranked private colleges and universities by www.stateuniversity.com.
- Dordt College offers many programs that are unusual for a private comprehensive college of its size. Dordt is among a small handful of institutions offering both agriculture and engineering programs. Dordt has accredited programs in education, engineering, nursing, and social work.
- Dordt College engineering and nursing graduates have earned stellar pass rates on their professional licensing exams, exceeding national averages and, on the engineering test, surpassing results from the nation’s most prestigious engineering schools.
- Four out of five pre-medical students, after graduating from Dordt College, are accepted into medical school as compared with one in three applicants nationally. And our alumni regularly report that they’ve felt very well prepared for graduate school.
- Dordt College is featured in The College Finder on lists including:
Fine Business Programs at Small/Medium-Size Colleges
Percentage of Alumni Who Donate
Colleges with the Highest Percentage of International Students
Council for Christian Colleges and Universities
Colleges with Strength in Men's Basketball: NAIA and Other
Colleges with Strength in Women's Volleyball: NAIA and Other
G.I. Jobs magazine has named Dordt College to its list of Military Friendly Schools, putting the college in the top 15 percent of schools nationwide that deliver the best experience for miliary students.
Affordable Colleges Online named Dordt College to its list of top colleges in Iowa for return on investment.
A long-standing cross cultural requirement means that the world is our classroom. Many students take advantage of the opportunity to participate in off-campus programs or to learn in another cultural context. We maintain academic relationships with institutions in Korea, the Netherlands, and Zambia.