- Dordt offers an excellent science education. Smaller class sizes mean that students get more attention from professors and they will be able to write more detailed recommendations. While nationally only one in three students get into medical school, four in five Dordt graduates get into medical school.
- Dordt's program teaches students to treat whole people, not just their injuries, giving students a foundation for growing as a capable, loving, just, and ethical caregiver.
- Dordt is large enough to offer a wide variety of ways to get involved and small enough to make it easy to do so. Students can explore journalism, theater, athletics, music, volunteering, student government, and more.
- At Dordt students get the personal assistance they need and will work closely with faculty to develop expertise in their field.
- Dordt science faculty are actively engaged in research that involves undergraduate students, providing these students opportunities to dig into real problems and develop skills valued by medical schools.