God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- The Triune God is the creator and re-creator of the whole world.
- Jesus, the Christ, is Lord and Savior of all creation.
- We are called to faithful service to God through the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Scripture is the revealed Word of God.
The Family of God
- We enter into God's family and mission through faith in Jesus Christ.
- The Christian Community is the Body of Christ in the world empowered by God's Spirit.
- The Christian Church is the visible historical and worldwide expression of the Body of Christ for corporate worship, proclamation, faith development and education, community care, and kingdom service.
The Mission of God
- The mission of God is to restore the whole creation.
- The Reformed tradition and principles are a faithful exposition and application of the Scriptural story of God's sovereign interactive work of creation, recreation, and new creation.
- We are called to be covenantal partners in God's mission in the world.
Image Bearers of God
- Students are image bearers of God developing in understanding, skills, and vision.
- With Christian colleagues and the college community we understand ourselves to be fellow servants seeking to advance the Lordship of Jesus Christ in all areas of life.
- Life-long learning is important for growing in sanctification and service.