The Bella Voce consists of around 35 women, from advanced vocalists to beginning singers. They sing a variety of songs and styles, including folk songs, gospel, Vivaldi, 20th-century compositions, and more.
The conductor for the Bella Voce, Dr. Benjamin Kornelis, has experiences including directing music and teaching at several schools, and singing professionally with Seattle's Choral Arts Northwest, the Seattle Symphony Chorale, and the Sioux County Oratorio. He also conducts Chorale, Concert Choir, and Kantorei.
Recent repertoire includes:
- Yonder Come Day, based on the traditional Georgia Sea Islands Spiritual
- Barbara Allen, Mountain Ballad
- Yo le Canto Todo el Dia, Venezuela
- Shenandoah, American Folk Song
- Missa Brevis in D, Benjamin Britten
- Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy, arr. Metis
- Somebody to Love, Freddie Mercury, arr. Jetse Bremer
- The Alley Cat Love Song, Paul Carey