CHRISTIANITY AND POPULAR CULTURE
- Is our human identity something we are born with or something we create?
- Do our beliefs about what it means to be male and female come from nature or culture?
- Do we shape culture or does culture shape us?
- Where do our religious beliefs come from?
- What if religion has as much to do with culture as it does faith?
- Are there such things as good culture or bad culture?
- Is there such a thing as Christian culture?
- Is there a relationship between schools and prisons?
- How does popular music reflect the historical and cultural experience of young people?
- How has film influenced how humans make sense of the world?
- How has social media affected the way humans relate to each other?