- Services & Support
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Skills Center
- Andreas Center
- Business Office
- Campus Health Services
- Career Development Center
- Center for Economic Education
- Church Relations
- Campus Life
CHRISTIANITY AND POPULAR CULTURE
You’ll take core courses in theology, philosophy, English, history, art, communication, linguistics, social work, and engineering (Technology and Society). You’ll choose additional elective courses from a variety of majors.
You’ll have three ways to complete this major
- a 12–15 credit, semester-long internship in a student’s area of interest in consultation with faculty.
- a second major or a minor from one of the following areas: philosophy, English, theology, history, art, digital media, environmental studies, theater, foreign language, psychology, political studies, music, or business.
- Choosing from a list of elective courses.
You can also choose to do the seven-course minor in Christianity and popular culture.