- Services & Support
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Skills Center
- Andreas Center
- Business Office
- Campus Health Services
- Career Development Center
- Computer Services
- Campus Life
Request your free information packet now!Learn More
- Participate in large ensembles:
- Get involved in student-led groups such as chamber ensembles and small vocal groups.
- Take private lessons, perform in recitals, teach lessons to local students.
- Play and sing in chapel, student-led worship, and area church services.
- Participate in a service learning practicum in a local congregation.
- Play Dordt’s Casavant organ, Steinway piano, or any of many other practice instruments.