- Services & Support
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Skills Center
- Andreas Center
- Business Office
- Campus Health Services
- Career Development Center
- Computer Services
- Campus Life
There are many career opportunities available for students interested in studying a foreign language.
- Bilingual skills are needed in publishing, healthcare, tourism, international business, law enforcement, human resources, customer service, government agencies, and more.
- Teaching at the elementary or secondary level in the U.S. or internationally.
- Social work in a Hispanic community.
- Sales representative in Latin America.