The education you’ll receive at Dordt provides a broad base of knowledge that will be useful in numerous careers. Our political studies graduates have entered fields such as
- teaching (secondary and higher education)
- city, state, and national government
- political advocacy/non-profit agencies
- public administration
Some places our alumni work:
- for the U.S. Justice Department in Washington, D.C.
- for a major defense contractor
- as a political science professor
- as a regional coordinator with Bread for the World
- as a marketing professional in Canada
- as a lawyer with his own law firm in California
Dordt graduates have gained acceptance at top-rated public universities in Iowa, Minnesota, Illinois, Virginia, Missouri, Wisconsin, New York, Ontario, and British Columbia, as well as private law schools and graduate programs at schools such as Harvard, Yale, Columbia, Notre Dame, Pepperdine, Georgetown, Monterey Institute of International Studies, Hamline, Institute for Christian Studies (Toronto), and Valparaiso.