- Services & Support
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Skills Center
- Andreas Center
- Business Office
- Campus Health Services
- Career Development Center
- Center for Economic Education
- Church Relations
- Campus Life
- Dordt College News
NEWS & EVENTS
Dordt College News
Dordt Football Concludes Spring Workouts
April 23, 2014
(Wednesday, April 23; Sioux Center, Iowa) The Dordt College football program will host a pair of events to conclude its on campus off-season workouts.
The Defenders will host scrimmage on Saturday morning, April 26 from 9-11 at the Dordt College soccer fields.
“Night of Champions” will be held on Thursday, May 1 from 6-9 pm at the Dordt College Rec Center.
The evening is the culmination of winter and spring workouts and will include testing player strength in the core lifts of the bench press, hang clean and squat.
Awards will be given in categories in each event.
Fans are invited to attend and support the football program as the players complete the school year with these two events.
- Calendar of Events
- revealWeek of Welcome
- revealAg Summit 2015
- Business as Mission
- Commencement Ceremonies
- revealDay of Encouragement
- revealDefender Days
- revealDordt College Math Challenge
- revealDordt Discovery Days
- revealFirst Mondays Speaker Series
- revealIowa Conference on Presidential Politics
- Math on the Northern Plains
- Math Teachers' Circle
- News Archive
- revealPrairie Grass Challenge
- Science/Technology Building Expansion
- revealSpecial Events & Facility Rental
- revealSports Camps & Clinics
- Summer Camps
- revealSummer Seminars
- Tour of Africa