- Users must enter at the south main entrance and check in at the control desk.
- All children and students through the 6th grade must have adult supervision.
- Dordt College is not responsible for the loss of personal items brought into the Recreation Center, nor for injuries incurred in the facility.
- Soft-soled, non-marking shoes are required when using the Recreation Center.
- Only personal sound systems with earphones, such as iPods, are permitted.
- Lockers are available on a daily basis.
- Reservations (maximum of 24 hours in advance) for courts and batting cages may be made by calling the front desk at (722-6302). Court reservations begin on the hour. One membership may reserve no more than one court per hour.
- Membership card or ID number must be presented at entrance.
- If no proof of membership is given, a $6 entrance fee will be charged.