- Services & Support
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Skills Center
- Andreas Center
- Business Office
- Campus Health Services
- Career Development Center
- Center for Economic Education
- Church Relations
- Campus Life
Collaboration with St. Luke’s
Dordt's B.S.N. major is wrapped around an Associate of Science in Nursing (A.S.N.) from our collaborative partner, St. Luke's College, which is located 45 minutes south of Sioux Center in Sioux City.
Through a consortium agreement, upon acceptance in the St. Luke’s College nursing program nursing students are simultaneously enrolled at both institutions. For nursing students this means:
- high quality, hospital-based nursing education provided by St. Luke's College
- a seamless financial aid process conducted entirely through Dordt College
- the opportunity to participate in co-curriculars such as athletics, music, etc., as part of Dordt's four-year residential campus.