- Services & Support
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Enrichment Center
- Andreas Center
- Business Office
- Campus Health Services
- Career Development Center
- Center for Economic Education
- Church Relations
- Campus Life
Tuition and Fees
Tuition and fees for summer 2016 are as follows:
- Graduate Courses: $285/credit
- Graduate Course Registration Fee (required for each course taken): $20
Graduate courses taken for graduate credit are worth three credits.
Credit Card Payment
You may now pay your tuition and registration fees by credit card. Make an online payment. Note: You will be assessed a processing fee when you use this option.
In an effort to make graduate education at Dordt available to as many people as possible, program costs are kept as reasonable as possible. Financial aid in the form of federal loan programs is available. For more information, contact Harlan Harmelink in the Financial Aid Office at (712) 722-6082.