Please use the following in preparation for your visit to campus:
- You will need to decide which day you would like to visit the Dordt College Campus—the best time to visit is on a Friday when school is in session. It would be best to arrive on Thursday evening (between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. if possible) and depart on Friday evening (if you are a local recruit) or Saturday morning if you have flown in (your flight shouldn't depart on Saturday until after 11 a.m.). Click here for a list of Campus Visit Days. We'd love to have your parents come with you for your visit.
- Once you have decided when to visit, please call the admissions office at (800) 343-6738 (option 1) or sign up online. They will ask you some more questions in regard to your visit.
- We will pay you 10 cents/mile, round-trip, if you drive in from more than 150 miles away OR we will reimburse you (not parents) up to $300 for a flight into Sioux Falls, South Dakota, or Sioux City, Iowa, OR if your parents are coming with you and you fly into Omaha, Nebraska, and rent a car, Dordt will reimburse you up to $300 if you supply a receipt. Dordt will not provide transportation to and from Omaha.
- We will provide you with housing and meals for the entire length of your stay.
- Your parents must arrange for housing and meals while on campus (we can check on availability of a room in the Alumni House when you call to make visit arrangements. The Alumni House is free for one night and $50 for the second. Ruth Hofland will provide information on the availability of the Alumni House).