Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice & Business Admin.
Phone: (712) 722-6255
- LL.M. in Taxation, Georgetown University Law Center, 2011
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2010
- B.A. in History, Dordt College, 2007
- Contract Attorney, Beacon Hill Staffing Group (served as Tax Law Editor with BNA, Inc.)
- Extern, Office of Employee Plans, Internal Revenue Service
- Summer Associate, Davis & Harman
- Building a House in the Sand: The Intersection of Good Law and Bad Policy in First American Title Insurance Co. v. Combs 62 TAX LAW 1137 (2009).
- Book Review, Martin, Marvin, Building Cultures of Trust Pro Rege March 2013, 34-36.
- State Bar of California
- Business Law I - BUAD 301
- Business Law II - BUAD 302
- Introduction to Criminal Justice - CJ 101
- American Constitutional Law - CJ 322
- Domestic Preparedness - CJ 350
- Calling, Task, and Culture - CORE 399