- Services & Support
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Skills Center
- Andreas Center
- Business Office
- Campus Health Services
- Career Development Center
- Computer Services
- Campus Life
- Dordt College News
NEWS & EVENTS
Dordt College News
Dordt Cross Country Up Two Spots In Poll
September 20, 2012
(Thursday, September 20; Sioux Center, Iowa) The Dordt College Defender women’s cross country team advanced two spots in the second NAIA Women’s Cross Country Coaches’ Top 25 Poll released late Wednesday, September 19. The Defenders moved from 15th to 13th after a strong finish at the Woody Greeno Invite in Lincoln, Nebraska this past weekend.
The Defenders pulled in 351 points in the polling system done by 20 coaches across the country. Dordt was one point out of 12th and four points behind the 11th place team.
Dordt was the top finishing NAIA school at the Woody Greeno Invite and had its top five runners within 00:43 of each other over the 6,000 meter course.
The Defenders have this weekend off before traveling to the Roy Griak Invite in St. Paul, Minnesota on Saturday, September 29.
- Calendar of Events
- revealCivil War Learning Vacation
- Commencement Ceremonies
- revealDay of Encouragement
- revealDefender Days
- revealDordt Discovery Days
- revealFirst Mondays Speaker Series
- revealGreat Plains Math League High School Competition
- revealMedia Camp
- News Archive
- revealPrairie Grass Challenge
- Science/Technology Building Expansion
- revealSpecial Events & Facility Rental
- revealSports Camps & Clinics
- Summer Camps