NEWS & EVENTS
Dordt College News
Dordt College Senior Super Show is grand finale art event of the academic year
May 2, 2013
As the academic year comes to a close, the final student art exhibit, Senior Super Show, is on display in the Campus Center Art Gallery. The exhibit includes a wide range of fine art media and graphic design, and it is on display now through commencement ceremonies on Friday, May 10. The exhibit is free to the public every day from 7 to 10 p.m.
This show is a group exhibit featuring the work of senior art students including the following:
- Jordan Edens, a graphic design and photography major from Kennewick, Washington.
- Emily Groneck, a graphic design major from Erlanger, Kentucky.
- Regan Katje, a business administration and graphic design art major from Orange City, Iowa.
- Emily McFarland, a psychology and fine arts studio major from Winchester, Kansas.
- Corey Muilenburg, a graphic design major from Elkhorn, Nebraska.
- Camille Pechin, a fine arts studio and art history major from Mesa, Arizona.
- BJ Ryks, a graphic design and business major from Sioux Center, Iowa.
- Liesl Scholten, a graphic design major from Byron Center, Michigan.
- Aanna Stadem, a graphic design major from Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
- Anna VandenAkker, a graphic design major from Leota, Minnesota.
The Dordt College Department of Art and Design offers an art major in five areas of emphasis, including studio fine art, graphic design, art history, art education, and pre-architecture.