- Services & Support
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Skills Center
- Andreas Center
- Business Office
- Campus Health Services
- Career Development Center
- Computer Services
- Campus Life
- Dordt College News
NEWS & EVENTS
Dordt College News
High School String Festival at Dordt College February 20
February 18, 2014
The Dordt College High School String Festival will be held Thursday, February 20, at 7 p.m.
Orchestras from Western Christian, Unity Christian, and Le Mars Community High Schools and the Dordt College Chamber Orchestra will each perform individually. The evening concludes with a mass orchestra of all groups performing Overture to Nabucco (Verdi), “Scherzo” from Symphony No. 4 (Beethoven), Pavane (Faure), and Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 (Bach).
The high school students will spend the day on campus rehearsing and attending sectionals led by the Dordt College music faculty.
The concert is free and open to the public.
- Calendar of Events
- revealCivil War Learning Vacation
- Commencement Ceremonies
- revealDay of Encouragement
- revealDefender Days
- revealDordt Discovery Days
- revealFirst Mondays Speaker Series
- revealGreat Plains Math League High School Competition
- revealMedia Camp
- News Archive
- revealPrairie Grass Challenge
- Science/Technology Building Expansion
- revealSpecial Events & Facility Rental
- revealSports Camps & Clinics
- Summer Camps