NEWS & EVENTS
Dordt College News
Dordt College Senior Art Super Show is grand finale art event of the academic year
May 6, 2014
As the academic year comes to a close, the final student art exhibit, Senior Art Super Show, is on display in the Campus Center Art Gallery. The exhibit includes a wide range of fine art media and graphic design, and it is on display now through commencement ceremonies on Friday, May 9. The exhibit is free to the public every day from 7 to 10 p.m.
This show is a group exhibit featuring the work of senior art students including the following:
- Kelley De Jong, a digital media production and fine arts studio major from Orange City, Iowa
- Mandy Faber, a fine arts studio and graphic design major from Kirkland, Washington
- Brett Jasper, a fine arts studio and graphic design major from Whittier, California
- Nathan Morehead, a graphic design major from Sioux City, Iowa
- Cait Vaags, a graphic design major from Abbotsford, British Columbia
- Teddy Getenet, a graphic design major from Ethiopia
- Caitlin Bronkhorst, a fine arts studio major from Hawarden, Iowa
- Andrew Steendam, a graphic design major from Dugald, Manitoba
- Kathryn Van Groningen, a fine arts studio major from Ripon, California
The Dordt College Department of Art and Design offers an art major in five areas of emphasis, including studio fine art, graphic design, art history, art education, and pre-architecture. To learn more, visit www.dordt.edu.