- Services & Support
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Enrichment Center
- Andreas Center
- Business Office
- Campus Health Services
- Career Development Center
- Center for Economic Education
- Church Relations
- Campus Life
Archived Voice Articles
The Kuyper Scholars Program
The Kuyper Scholars Program is a program for highly motivated and academically gifted students who are seeking scholarly challenges beyond and throughout the regular curriculum. It is a program in Christian scholarship that emphasizes interdisciplinary work and seminar participation and leadership. The Kuyper Scholars Program seeks not only to prepare, for kingdom service, those students who are gifted to become leaders in the Christian community and the rest of the world, but also to advance the academic atmosphere for all students and faculty at Dordt College.
Students who enroll in this program will
- Develop their understanding of integral Christian scholarship.
- Increase their ability to do interdisciplinary and collaborative scholarly work.
- Identify and cultivate their scholarly gifts.
- Develop a Kuyperian sense of scholarly work as serviceable insight.
- Current Issue