The Voice: Winter 2002
Dordt receives commendations from consultants
Marketing consultants are paid to say good things about the organization that hires them, but they also help an organization see itself from an outside perspective. A recent marketing audit reveals some complimentary distinctives for Dordt College.
Stamats Communications listed four academic strengths they found at Dordt:
- Dordt provides an education with a clear national and international dimension.
- Dordt excels at helping students find career direction in their lives.
- Dordt excels at providing students with multiple and early hands-on learning opportunities.
- Dordt faculty members see their role as being mentors, models, and advisors to their students in helping them discover God's direction for lives and careers.
- Dordt is a thinking Christian school.
- Learning at Dordt is an ongoing process_a continuum of learning that occurs inside and outside the classroom and continues for a lifetime.
- Dordt's goal is to have its students and staff bring healing and wholeness to God's creation.
- Dordt believes that knowledge and insight lead to action.