INSTITUTIONAL REVIEW BOARD
Purpose of the Institutional Review Board
- Promote the dignity and protection of research participants and animal subjects.
- Promote and support professional ethical standards across a range of disciplines through review of planned research.
- Facilitate opportunities for investigators to pursue research funding and to meet externally-required review processes.
We are happy to consult with researchers in designing ethical research; please feel free to contact any IRB committee member or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our purpose
- Our policies and review process
- Types of review
Forms and Checklists for Submitting Research Proposals
- Instructions (review process, checklist for new and continuing research proposals)
- Proposing research form for researchers
- Consent form checklist and sample forms (forms for adults, parents, and children)
Again, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact any IRB committee member or write to email@example.com.